Mann Ki Baat Live Updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is all set to address the 91st edition of his monthly radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’ at 11 am today.
“I invite you all to tune in for this month’s #MannKiBaat tomorrow, July 31 at 11 am. Interesting topics from the past month like India’s progress in space, glory in sports, Rath Yatra and much more. Also sharing a booklet containing some,” Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in a tweet on Saturday.
The Prime Minister invited people to submit their ideas and suggestions for Sunday’s episode earlier this month. Check out the latest updates on the story:
• “Do you have information for this month’s #MannKiBaat, which will be held on 31st? I look forward to hearing them… Share them either on MyGov or NaMo App. Record your message by dialing 1800-11-7800,” PM Modi had said in an earlier tweet.
• In the 90th issue of his monthly ‘Mann Ki Baat’, Prime Minister Narendra Modi recalled a dark chapter in India’s history, the Emergency, which was imposed in 1975, and said it was our democratic mindset that ultimately prevailed. came.
• He also praised all those who stood against the Emergency and said that even after the end of democracy, people did not lose faith in it.
• The Prime Minister added that citizens were deprived of all rights during the Emergency, including the right to life and personal liberty guaranteed by Article 21 of the Constitution.
• PM Modi said that the country’s courts, constitutional bodies and press have all been brought under control, and censorship is so strict that nothing can be published without approval.
Read all Latest news And Latest news Here