At least one bronze medal in hopes of reaching the final and fighting for gold.
CWG 2022 – Complete coverage In depth India Focus | Out of the field In pictures Medal tally
And then the two Indian teams will compete in the semi-finals of their respective events as well. The men’s team is up against South Africa in the hockey last-four, while the women’s team will face England in the cricket semi-finals. A win for each would give them a chance to claim a medal and later gold.
Then there is plenty of action in table tennis, badminton and athletics.
Here is the complete schedule of Indian events at CWG 2022 on August 6 (all times in IST).
Athletics and Para-athletics
- Women’s F55-57 Shot Put Final: Poonam Sharma, Sharmilam, Santosh – 2:50 p.m.
- Women’s 10,000m Race Walk Final: Priyanka, Bhavana Jat – 3pm
- Men’s 3000m Steeplechase Final: Avinash Sibal – 4:20pm
- Women’s 4x100m Relay Round 1, Heat 1: Huma Das, Diti Chand, Sharbani Nanda, NS Simi – 4:45 p.m.
- Women’s Hammer Throw Final: Manju Bala – 11:30 am
- Men’s 5000m Final: Avinash Sibal – 12:40 p.m
- Men’s Fours, Final: India vs Northern Ireland – 4:30 pm
- Men’s Doubles, Quarter-Finals: V Senthal Kumar/Abhay Singh vs UNNG/Vern Chi Yuen – 5:15 p.m.
- Mixed doubles, semi-finals: Deepika Pallikal/Sourav Ghosal vs Joel King/Paul Cole – 6 p.m.
- Women’s Singles Quarterfinals: PV Sindhu vs Jan V Goh – 4:20 pm
- Women’s Singles Quarter-Final: Akarshi Kashyap vs Christy Gilmour – 6pm
- Men’s Singles Quarter Final: Kidambi Srikanth vs Toby Panty – 10pm
- Men’s Singles Quarterfinals: Lakshya Sen vs Paul Georges – 10pm
- Women’s Doubles Quarterfinals: Teresa Jolly and Gayatri Gopichand Tahlia Richardson/Catherine Winter – 10:50 p.m.
- Men’s Doubles Quarterfinals: Chirag Shetty/Satuksairaj Rankireddy vs Shuler/Nathan – 11:40 p.m.
- Women’s Bantamweight (45-48 kg) Semi-Final: Neetu Ghangas vs Priyanka Dhillon – 3 p.m.
- Men’s flyweight (48kg-51kg) semi-final: Amit Pinghal vs Patrick Chinemba – 3:30 p.m.
- Women’s Light Flyweight (48kg-50kg) Semi-Finals: Nikhat Zarin vs Savannah Stabley – 7:15pm
- Women’s Lightweight (57kg-60kg) Semi-Final: Jasmine vs Gemma Richardson – 8pm
- Men’s featherweight, semi-final: Muhammad Hussamuddin vs. Joseph Comey – 11:30 a.m
- Men’s Welterweight (63.5kg-67kg) Semi-Final: Rohit Tokas vs Stephen Ziemba – 12:45pm
- Super Heavyweight (Above 92kg) Semi-Final: Sagar vs Ifiani Onykwere – 1:30 p.m.
- Women’s T20 Semi-Final: India vs England – 3:30 p.m
- Men’s Team Semi-Final: India vs South Africa – 10:30 p.m
Table Tennis and Para Table Tennis
- Women’s Doubles Round of 16: Akula Sreeja/Reath Tennyson vs Anna Chloe Thomas Wu Zhang/Lara Whitten – 2pm
- Women’s Doubles Round of 16: Manika Batra/Diaprag Chitale vs Omihani Hosenli/Nandashuri Jalam – 2pm
- Men’s Singles Quarter-Finals: Sharath Kamal vs Quik Isaac Yeung – 2:40 p.m.
- Men’s Singles Quarter Final: G Sathian vs Sam Walker – 3:25 PM IST
- Men’s Singles Quarter Final: Sanil Shetty vs Liam Pitchford – 3:25 PM IST
- Women’s Singles Semi-Final: Srija Akula vs Tianwei Feng – 4:10 PM IST
- Men’s Doubles Semi-Final: Sharath Kamal/G Sathian vs Nicholas Lim/Fin Lo – 4:55 PM IST
- Mixed Doubles Semi-Finals: Achanta Sharath Kamal/Akula Sreeja vs Nicholas Lim/Min Heung Ji – 6 p.m.
- Women’s Doubles Quarter Final* – 8:30 PM IST
- Men’s Singles Classes 3-5: Bronze Medal Match: Raj Arvindan Algar vs Esau Ogun Kunle – 6:15 p.m.
- Women’s Singles Classes 3-5 Bronze Medal Match: Sonal Ben Patel vs Sue Bailey – 12.15am
- Women’s Singles Classes 3-5 Gold Medal Match: Bahveena Patel vs Christina Akpiui – 1am
Wrestling (starts at 3pm)
- Men’s Freestyle 57kg Quarter Final: Ravi Kumar vs Suraj Singh
- Men’s Freestyle 97kg Quarter Final: Deepak Nehra vs Randhawa
- Women’s Freestyle 76kg Quarter Final: Pooja Sahag vs Montague
- Women’s Freestyle 53kg – Nordic System Match 1: Vinesh Phogat vs Mercy
- Women’s Freestyle 50kg – Nordic System Match 1: Pooja Gehlot vs Limofak
- Men’s Freestyle 74kg 1/8 Final: Nine vs. Ogbonna John
- Women’s Freestyle 53kg – Nordic System Match 2: Vinesh Phogat vs Samantha
- Women’s Freestyle 50kg – Nordic System Match 2: Pooja Gehlot vs Ndolo
- Women’s Freestyle 53kg – Nordic System Match 3: Vinesh Phogat vs Keshani
*Subject to eligibility
read Latest news And Latest news Here