Last update: August 05, 2022, 2:13 PM IST
Every weekend, festival day, or celebration is an ideal opportunity for you to spoil your loved ones with some amazing treats as the family celebrates the sacred bond between parents and children as well as a brother and sister. Is. What could be a better gift than eating some delicious cake with your family? Moreover, if you prepare the cake yourself and add some love and care for your loved ones, the cake will undoubtedly turn out to be the best cake in the whole world. Put on your chef hat and prepare a delicious cake for your brother for the festival of Raksha Bandhan if you are running out of ideas on what to buy for his birthday or are short on cash. For you lovers, Chef Ishita Baijal, owner of Me: Eighty Atelier and Patisserie, has introduced two delicious cake recipes.
Everyone loves chocolate. This decadent chocolate mud cake is sure to wow your family. It is an ideal celebration cake as it is the creamiest, softest and richest in chocolate.
Ingredients for Mud Cake
- Butter: 660 grams
- Dark chocolate: 660 grams
- Enough: 70
- Water: 480
- Flour: 750
- Cocoa powder: 150
- Baking soda: 5
- Chinese: 1200
- Eggs: 600
- Oil: 300
- Buttermilk: 300
- Baking powder: 25
- Taking all the dry ingredients—flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and coffee—is the first step. To prevent lumps, sift each of these dry ingredients separately.
- Using the paddle attachment, combine all dry ingredients for about 2 minutes. To guarantee a smooth blend, keep your mixing speed on medium.
- Blend the buttermilk, sugar, oil and eggs in a bowl. You have to make sure that all these ingredients are well combined.
- Melt the butter, then remove the butter and dark chocolate one at a time. Next, combine these two ingredients to make the ganache for your cake.
- Now fill your paddle attachment with butter and chocolate ganache. Beat them on low to medium speed for a few seconds.
- Add the sugar, egg, oil and buttermilk from your prepared bowl to the above batter.
- Next, add some coffee powder to some warm water and mix it with the flour.
- Pour this batter into the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 to 40 minutes.
Delicious and really easy mud cake is now ready to eat. For some extra flavor, you can add some whipped cream or ice cream on top.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake.
Who doesn’t love Oreos and cheese? Just think of mixing these two delicious ingredients together to make a cake without ever baking it. It sure looks fantastic. It requires less ingredients and is quite easy to prepare no-bake Oreo Cheesecake. This weekend, serve up this delicious recipe to win the love of your family.
Ingredients for No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 2 packets of Oreos: vanilla or chocolate as you like
- Cream cheese: 100 grams
- Whipping cream: 250 ml
- Vanilla extract: ¼ tbsp
- Melted butter: 2 tbsp
- Castor sugar: 3 tbsp
- In a large mixing bowl, place a bag of Oreos. Begin gently crushing the Oreos with the tip of a spatula or other readily available object.
- Add melted butter to crushed Oreos. Stir them well until they become a batter. Now spread this mixture evenly in a pan using a spatula. Flatten the top of the mixture as well.
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and refrigerate. Blend it in a blender to get a fluffy consistency. The volume of whipped cream will increase in the same way. When finished, store it in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla essence. Keep mixing them until you get a smooth, lump-free mixture.
Beat all these ingredients together after adding the whipped cream to the mixture.
- At this point, you can continue adding the Oreo cookies to the mixture. Before adding, divide them into two parts, and then combine them well.
- Now spread the Oreo cookie batter with this cream cheese and whipped cream mixture. Spread this mixture on the pan with a spatula and press it down gently.
- Finally, after 3 to 4 hours in the fridge, your “No Bake Oreo Cheesecake” is ready.
This weekend, try these two easy, hassle-free, and delicious cake recipes!
read Latest news And Latest news Here