Sri Hari Nataraj who has made it to the men’s 50m backstroke final. Two weightlifters will compete for India on August 1, while three boxers, Amit Phangal, will start their campaign in the ring. Judo also begins today with four Indians taking to the mat – including Sushila Devi Likabum.
CWG 2022 – Full Coverage | In depth India Focus | Out of the field In pictures Medal tally
Here is India’s complete schedule in CWG 2022 on August 1.
- Men’s 100m Butterfly Heat 6 – Sajan Prakash (3.51 hrs)
- Men’s Team Semi-Final (11.30 am)
- 48-51kg Round of 16: Amit Pinghal (4.45pm)
- 54-57 kg Round of 16: Hussamuddin Muhammad (6 p.m
- 75-80 kg: Ashish Kumar (Tuesday at 1 pm)
- Women’s Cairns 1st Round – Triasha Paul, Shushikala Agashe, Mayuri Lotte (6.32pm)
- Men’s 40km Points Race Qualifying – Naman Kapil, Venkappa Kengalkutty, Dinesh Kumar, Vishwajit Singh (6.52 hrs)
- Men’s 1000m Time Trial Finals – Ronaldo Lightonjam, David Beckham (9.37am)
- Women’s 10km Scratch Race Final: Meenakshi (9:37am)
- Men’s Pool B – India vs England (8.30pm)
- Men’s 81kg – Ajay Singh (2 hrs)
- Women’s 71kg – Harjinder Kaur (11 am)
- Men’s 66kg Elimination Round of 16 – Jaslin Singh Saini (2.30pm onwards)
- Men’s 60kg Elimination Round of 16 – Vijay Kumar Yadav (2.30pm onwards)
- Women’s 48kg Quarter Final – Sushila Devi Lekabum (2.30pm)
- Women’s 57kg Elimination Round of 16 – Suchika Trial (2.30pm onwards)
- Women’s Singles Plate Quarter-Finals – Sanaina Sara Korvela (4.30pm)
- Women’s Singles Quarter-Final – Joshna Chinappa (6pm)
- Women’s Four Semifinals: 1 p.m.
Read all Latest news And Latest news Here